Aspira are currently seeking an experienced IT Infrastructure Project Manager, ideally with Azure knowledge, for a 12+ months’ contract in Cork.
The IT Infrastructure Project Manager will be responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, quality, control, completion and reporting of specific projects.
The IT Infrastructure Project Manager has a very good understanding of Project Management, IT Infrastructure, DB upgrades, and ideally previous experience in Navision and Azure migration projects.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT.
· 5+ years of experience working as a Project Manager.
· Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
· Knowledge of IT Infrastructure and experience with Database upgrade projects.
· Experience with MS Azure and Navision is desirable.
· Proven experience in project management: scope and cost definition, planning, risk management, change management, project execution, quality, stakeholders, reporting.
· Proficient in project management software (e.g. MS Project) and related tool (e.g. Excel)
· Certified in project management – Classic (e.g. PMP) or Agile (e.g. SAFe/Scrum).
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
- Project Management