.Net Web Developer
Based in the heart of Dublin City Centre, my client is one of Ireland's biggest known law firms with excellent training facilities for solicitors. They Are currently seeking a .Net Web Developer to join their growing team. The successful candidate will work alongside a team of other Web Developers, QA engineers and a CTO.
Excellent Benefits package on Offer.
Apply for the .Net Web Developer role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the .Net Web Developer role:
• Software developer in the organisation’s web and IT teams
• Create user stories on both front and back end systems
• Identify, track and resolve bugs in pre-release and production environments
• Participate in Scrum ceremonies as required
• Process documentation as needed
Required Skills and Experience for the .Net Web Developer role:
• 4+ years relevant industry experience
• BSc. in Computer Science or a related discipline
• ASP.Net (C# or Visual Basic, ideally both)
• Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology
• GIT Source Control
• Microsoft SQL Server 2014+
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Team player with excellent communication skills
#.NetWebDeveloper #.Net #Developer #ASP.Net #AgileIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)