SQL Developer – Rare Opportunity
We have an excellent opportunity available for a SQL Developer who will join a long standing successful organization, due to the ongoing success we have an urgent requirement for a SQL Developer to join the team, currently employing +600 people in Ireland this opportunity will offer a rewarding and satisfying environment to work in. The SQL Developer will expand the technical solutions as part of an initiative to continually improve and develop quality services.
The suitable candidate will help maintain the current SQL environment while also helping to implement best practice improvements to ensure stable and scalable growth. To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan for more info.
• Maintain an advanced and progressive knowledge of the existing Microsoft SQL Server environment including the proposal of required changes and improvements.
• Responsible for the collection, collation and analysis practices surrounding operational and business-related data, to produce reports for key stakeholders across the business.
• Conduct investigations into new innovations and technologies that would be of benefit and construct proof of concepts and synopses to allow business stakeholders to decide on the viability of such ideas.
• Migration and upgrade of Legacy reporting solutions.
• Take ownership and responsibility in delivering quality, sustainable code.
• Contribute to reviewing and analysing existing processes and practices carried out within the IT function with a view to making recommendations and improvement.
• 4+ years commercial experience as a SQL Developer.
• Experience with SSRS to build reports
• Experience with SQL Scripting
• Experience with SQL Query
• Experience with SSIS
• Power BI experience nice to have but not essential
• Data warehousing experience nice to have but not essential
#SQL #SQL developer #SSIS #SQL scripting If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)