Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Technical Analyst for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Senior Technical Analyst will join the existing applications team who are responsible for the implementation and support of our client’s complex liquidity system. The Senior Technical Analyst will gain a deep understanding of the system, work with the business, developers and testers to develop, enhance and refine system requirements.
The Senior Technical Analyst will:
• Understand business processes and collaborate with users, stakeholders and management to determine business requirements
• Produce high quality requirements documents
• Investigate, evaluate and make recommendations for system improvements
• Understand business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes and document requirements
• Respond to queries raised by stakeholders
• Prepare systems documentation
• Contribute to project meetings to ensure that potential impacts, risk, issues, gaps and assumptions are captured, analysed and understood
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ business analysis experience
• Good financial systems analysis experience
• Oracle systems knowledge
• MS SQL and/or PowerShell experience
• Good business acumen, comprehensive understanding and knowledge of business processes
• Strong documentation experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.