An international, growth-stage company is looking for a Full-stack Developer for their office in Limerick.
Who are you?
You've been developing neat, elegant and artful software solutions to problems for a few years, and you take pride in being able to simplify the complex, automate the tedious and make other people's life easier. You love watching your code come to life in real-world situations, and you get a warm buzz out of seeing people gain benefit from what you've created.
What will you be doing?
You'll be part of a team of 4 developers, a QA Engineer and a Technical Architect in either Limerick or Reading, working on our SaaS product. You'll take part in sprints alongside other teams - spread across the UK and Ireland - and create new functionality (as well as a bit of 3rd line support for the existing codebase).
What does a strong candidate look like?
* Strong knowledge and experience of at least some of T-SQL, Entity Framework, DI, TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus, Azure, IIS, VisualStudio Online, git, PowerShell and Pickle (ok, we made that one up)
* Enough independence that you can think for yourself, and if that doesn't work, google it
* Not so much ego that you're reluctant to ask for help when google lets you down
* Problem-solving skills and a solution-oriented approach
* The ability to explain the very complex in a simple way
* Interest in AI/ML, Hadoop, Pig, R, Q# and more
* Hobby projects, Github/StackOverflow/etc accounts you're proud of and want to show off
* We aren't expecting all of the above but if you tick most of the boxes (or can talk convincingly about why they're the wrong boxes!) then this could be the beginning of something beautiful.
Clicking the "Apply Now" button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech's recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the "Apply Now" button.