Our Client has an requirement for an experience IT Support Engineer who is available to start immediately or within 2 Weeks. This position will be responsible for the resolution of 1st level support issues within Enterprise environment and will be involved in as part of a migration project supporting end users through the process.
If you enjoy working in a collaborative team based environment and you have a positive attitude, then this is an opportunity worth discussing. The company offers a support for engineers to attain industry based certification and has a positive culture of promotion from within.
- Logging and resolving tickets within the departments SLA.
- Managing User profiles and hardware for new starters, contractors and people exiting the organisation.
- Updating Active directory profiles and managing user groups and access to shared folders/drives.
- Providing support for users email accounts on both Exchange and Office 365 platforms.
- Resolving any hardware related issues e.g. hard drive replacements, OS upgrades, installation of additional software etc.
- Additional project work as required.
- Maintaining documentation to the required standards.
- 2+ years desktop support experience with hands on exposure to Windows Server 2012 -2019, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 and Active Directory.
- Experience working in an SLA driven environment and experience of managing support tickets to ensure that SLA's are complied with.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to maintain site documentation.
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa).
SureCandidate Contact: For further information or to apply for this position please contact Matthew Duane Rice