My Client is one of the biggest gambling companies in Ireland. They are currently in the process of expanding their Louth Office and are seeking a Product Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will develop and evolve the current card and alternative online payment methods.
Apply for the Product Manager role above or contact John Egan for more information.
Responsibilities of the Product Manager role:
• Define a product vision that aligns to the overall business strategy and delivers a sustainable competitive position in operating markets.
• Develop and implement a product road map based on the product vision. The road map will be developed based on financial opportunities, market demands, competitive forces, execution ability, payment channels and organizational talent to execute the road map.
• Collaborate closely with contributing teams and stakeholder departments such as BI, Marketing, Compliance, Legal, etc.
• Develop financial reconciliation tools to ensure accurate and timely cash reconciliations with payment providers.
• Be responsible for all financial matters relating to payment processing.
• Take end-to end ownership over the high-growth, innovative acceptance product portfolio.
• Research and analyse target markets, competitors and customer groups, maintain strong relationships with third party payment providers to enable short and long-term product development planning and growth.
• Be the product champion and partner closely with business stakeholders.
• Effectively communicate strategies and trade-offs up to senior leaders and down to development team.
• Understand and turn market changes and technology improvements into actionable improvements for the platform.
• Define the operational management processes for all payment channels to ensure effective monitoring, resiliency and contingency processes are in place.
• Drive a value for money approach with all third-party suppliers ensuring optimal cost and service.
Required Skills and Experience for the Product Manager role:
• University degree in Information Systems, Finance or Business Administration.
• Several years of work experience in e-commerce and digital payments product management.
• Ability to develop a 360° view of a product from a customer, business, market, legal and technical perspective.
• Strong and well-developed analytic, problem-solving and quantitative skills; self-starter with passion for product development and personal responsibility and accountability.
• Results-orientation with an ability to execute hands on and complete deliverables in a timely manner in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to interact with all levels of the organization as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Subject matter expertise in payment products.
• Balances technical and business insight; able to communicate what is possible and what will have the biggest impact on business.
• Ability to build positive relationships internally and externally; an active listener and clear communicator; seeking win-win outcomes.
#ProductManager #ProductManagement #Ecommerce
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)