About the Role
My Client specialises in the insurance sector, offering leading innovative solutions to the market. You will be involved in the full life cycle including the analysis, design, planning, implementation and maintenance of the CI/CD pipelines. This role requires the candidate to have a strong software development background, a creative and detail driven mindset and to have excellent problem-solving abilities.
Apply for the DevOps Engineer Role above or contact Graham Houlihan for more information.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer Role:
• Ensure delivery of exceptional technical solutions
• Maintain strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging processes, techniques and tools
• Design, build and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure and tools to deliver applications
• Configure bespoke steps in Deployment system to handle new functionality and requirements needed in the Deployment Tool.
• Write automation scripts using Powershell/Other Necessary Languages to accompany Deployment system Deployment steps.
• Identify, build and deployment failures to resolve problems at their root in a timely manner
• Manage Customer lifecycles in deployment system from start to finish by adding new Tenants, finding the appropriate lifecycle for each customer in deployment system.
• Add new and maintain existing deployment tags for the deployment of specific applications for each customer based on their configured modules
• Develop timelines that outline tasks to be performed and deadlines for each task.
• Support Software Developers with new and ongoing Project work
Required Skills and Experience for the DevOps Engineer Role:
• Solid experience of working on the Azure cloud platform with proven results in developing solutions.
• Knowledge of IIS, Redis and other Web Technologies
• Understanding of deployment/release technologies such as Azure Pipeline, Octopus Deploy.
• Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/delivery environments.
• C# & .NET Framework
• Knowledge of SQL
• Ability to solve complex problems and participate in continuous improvement practices.
• Ability to have a positive impact on others and communicate openly and directly to individuals or groups at all levels.
• Azure certification is preferred