IT Field Engineer required to join a fast-paced IT managed service provider based in Cork. This is a field-based role covering the Munster area. This role will suit an ambitious Field engineer who wants to further develop their career in a well-established Irish business.
· Carry out onsite installation, configuration and maintenance of client hardware, software & infrastructure.
· Provide technical escalation support including call logging and knowledge management
· Preventative maintenance checks
· Customer account management & managing and communicating with 3rd party vendors.
· 2+ years experience in a similar role in a managed IT services organisation
· Excellent communication skills
· Network troubleshooting
· Experience with the following;
o Microsoft Office, Printers & Smart Phones
o Installation & System Administration of Windows 7/8 /10
o Network troubleshooting
o Routers, Firewalls and VPN Set-Up & Configuration
· Availability to work on call and some weekends
- Competitive salary DOE
- Company vehicle