I am currently working with an exciting start-up based in Cork City Centre to find an experienced UX designer to join their business. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a business and have a real impact on the design function and work on an impressive product.
As the successful candidate you will be given the following responsibilities:
● Working within a multidisciplinary team to design the functionality, user experience and aesthetics of the Product.
● Manage the UX impact of significant organisational complexity within the customer domains.
● Understand in depth complex end-to-end enterprise business processes.
● Provide design input into all stages of product lifecycle.
● Sketch and prototype ideas quickly, to test ideas and enable fast validation and feedback.
● Ensure product design is central to the customer journey.
● Interact with customers to gather feedback on product user experience.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following criteria:
● A minimum of 5 years' experience within a UX design role
● Experience in designing in a B2B environment
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Strong communication skills and be able explain design ideas clearly.
● Comfortable working in a fast-moving startup environment.
● Inquisitive and eager to learn and develop new skills.
● Strong visual design skills would be beneficial.
This role not only offers you the opportunity to work with a fantastic company but comes with a generous salary and benefits package as well. If you are interested in finding out more about this role then please get in touch with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.