Solas IT have partnered exclusively with a company who are a leading provider of workforce management solutions. They help drive efficiency, increase productivity and save money.
This is an excellent position for someone who enjoys having a major input in the way a company works. My client is currently working on a new product (which has proven to be hugely successful so far). They are seeking a C# developer to join their team and add their skills and personality to the team. The client develops and markets its own product suite which is Desktop, Mobile and Web- based. The team develops both for client specific requirements and for the core product.
Apply for the .NET Developer Role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the .NET Developer Role:
• Work on new a greenfield project using the latest .Net stack
• You will be working closely with the Development Manager and Product Manager taking fantastic ideas and bring them to life. Not just listening but suggesting your ideas.
• Actively involved in defining the technical architecture, providing guidance to existing developers, keeping us informed about new standards and best practises.
• You are excited by IT and have a keen interest in the latest developments in technology.
• This is a great opportunity for the right person to influence the future tech direction of our products including mobile (all platforms
Required Skills and Experience for the .NET Developer Role:
• Degree in Computer Science or similar
• 3+ years’ experience in .NET development
• .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, SQL
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)