My client who is a business technology consultancy are looking for a Dynamics NAV contractor to help them with a client project. This is on an initial 6-month contract however due to the scale of the project it could be extended.
The Role and Responsibilities:
* Assist in business requirements analysis and design
* Configuration and set up of Dynamics NAV at customer location
* Perform data migration and testing
* Support customers post implementation
* Expert knowledge of ERP/Accounting and Financial Reporting systems
* Proven financial acumen - achieved either through proven experience as a finance professional (e.g. Management Accountant/Controller position) or practical experience as a consultant implementing similar solutions.
* Excellent communication skills are a must
* Be self-motivated work to strict deadlines.
* Degree in Business, Accounting, MIS or equivalent
* Experience of financial systems/ERP as an end user a must
* Functional experience of implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV or other ERP solution a distinct advantage
Does this job sound like something you would be interested in? Please press Apply or contact Megan Ainsworth.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.