Site Reliability Engineer
About the Role
My Client is a leading multinational financial services and insurance firm that offers a range of products to customers world-wide. They are currently seeking someone who can demonstrate good DevOps engineering skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with a variety of technology to deliver solutions on time and quality.
Apply for the Site Reliability Engineer Role above or contact John Egan for more information.
Responsibilities of the Site Reliability Engineer Role:
• Develop and maintain reusable automation scripts and components with latest build and deployment automation platforms
• Understand requirements of the business infrastructure.
• Liaise with experts from Application Development, Quality and Technology Operations for technical solution alignment throughout full SDLC
• Maintain technical documentation and participate in the knowledge transfers
• Learn new technologies
Required Skills and Experience for the Site Reliability Engineer Role:
• Experience as a Site Reliability, DevOps or Build Engineer in an Agile development environment
• Strong scripting and automation skills, especially PowerShell
• Experience using advanced source control techniques
• Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
Desirable Experience Site Reliability Engineer Role:
• Familiarity with automating database deployments, database versioning and source control
• Useful experience with deployment and maintenance of applications using Azure / AWS, Docker, Kubernates, .NET and .NET Core, SQL Server
• Building and deploying application created with Microsoft .NET / Core
• Experience with environment and application monitoring tools
#.Net #SQL Server #Azure #AWS #Docker #DevOps #Powershell
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)