Java Developer - Contract
* Central Dublin
* Leading Company
* Excellent Daily Rate
Full Stack Java Developer required to work with a leading fin-tech organisation in central Dublin.
You'll be involved between a small R&D and larger production team building prototypes and scaling them into full production. Your development work will vary and the role requires a developer who can jump between building complex microservices based around Spring to developing with Angular 6+ on the front end.
The company have a strong history of retaining contractors, every contractor we have ever placed here has stayed for more than 18 months. The working environment is flexible around start and finish time, its challenging technically and the management come from a tech background.
Desired Skills / Experience
* 4+ years Java development experience
* Strong experience building Spring based applications, experience with Spring Boot is desired
* Solid grasp of REST / Microservices architectures etc.
* Good understanding of TDD and familiar with associated tools used for this.
* Experience with Angular v2+ nice to have
* Good understanding of messaging systems / architectures - they have applications using MQ / JMS etc nice to have
For more information get in contact with Ross Irwin at Reperio or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.