My Client are currently looking for a highly motivated engineer to join their team. You will be operating as a 2nd level support engineer so previous experience at this level would be advantageous. If you are hardworking and willing to learn and develop then this will be a great place to work.
* Managing End User Computing Incidents & Tasks through Customer case handling system
* Proactive monitoring of Customer Citrix Farm
* Managing relationship between Deskside Service Support & BSC Service Centre
* Implementing & maintaining maintenance Plans
* Working closely with other Customer ITS delivery team to resolve incidents
* Day to Day Administration of the Citrix Farm
* Support Customer Workspace Strategy
* Maintain and create relevant documentation as required
* Experience as level 2 support engineer
* 2 years' experience as end user computing engineer
* Good Knowledge of Windows Server 2008r2 & Server 2016 operating systems.
* Good knowledge of Citrix XenDesktop 7.6 & Citrix XenDesktop 7.15 troubleshooting
* Good knowledge of network troubleshooting
* Good App-V Administration
* Good Wyse thin client administration
* Good knowledge of Controlup Monitoring
* Virtual Desktop, device imaging, software packaging, application layering.
* working knowledge of current desktop technologies, Microsoft Office and cloud technology.
* Degree Educated in relevant IT area
For more information on this role please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.