About this role:
My client is seeking an experienced IT professional to manage a small team of analysts while being able to remain hand on themselves. This role would suit someone with exposure to infrastructure, system administration, and desktop support. You will enjoy the support from the hiring manager, yet the autonomy to run your team and the site as required. The ideal candidate would be familiar with Cisco, have worked with cross-functional teams and have demonstrated people management experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Perform and manage daily system monitoring using given tools
* Provide onsite, and remote support to all users
* Act as an escalation point for the team, and the business
* Lead a team and ensure that they are working within SLA's
* Work with 3rd party suppliers, and vendors.
* Build and configure servers, networks, etc.
* Cisco certified
* Ideally Microsoft certified
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Demonstrated people management experience
* Exposure to infrastructure, Servers, networks
* Experience with software updates
* Experience in Technical Support, ideally 2nd & 3rd
To apply for this exciting IT Lead role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!