Who are we?
FRS Network is a farmer-owned co-operative organisation established in 1980 for the provision of skilled people to meet customer requirements. Through growth and diversification, FRS has expanded into five distinct divisions intrinsically linked through the supply of expertly skilled people - farm services, fencing, training, recruitment, and Herdwatch with a network of 20 offices nationwide and 20,000 customers.
Who do we need?
* A Business Systems Analyst with at least 3 years' commercial experience
* Proficient in requirements gathering and documentation translation
* Ability to communicate requirements effectively to developers and the larger technical team
* Good working knowledge of MS Suite
* Enthusiastic, positive "can-do" attitude
What you will be doing!
* Develop a deep understanding of business processes and the applications/systems supporting them
* You will be working closely with business stakeholders as a member of the IT team to lead a variety of technology projects
* Examine existing business processes and agree on a set of requirements to design an appropriate solution
* Specify the functions the system will perform, and the way information will be viewed by the user
* Off-site client visits
If you have a passion for bridging the gap between business and technology, this could be the ideal opportunity for you. To learn more about this position, get in touch immediately.
N.B- You must be eligible to work unrestricted in Ireland.
Own transport and a valid clean license are essential.