CK Group is recruiting for a Drafter/CAD Designer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Brinny on a contract basis for 12 months and has an hourly rate of between €24.65 to €41.91 depending upon experience.
Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
The role, will be working at our clients site in Brinny which is situated in Cork in South West Ireland. The site is just 30 minutes drive from the centre of Cork and is accessible by bus too.
This role will be to provide support to the existing Drawing Office and Engineering Project teams in the preparation of CAD drawings. As an integral part of a design team you will be responsible for developing new drawings, amending existing drawings to reflect as built conditions in the field.
- Produce and amend drawings in line with the site Drawing Management System.
- Participate in all activities within the drawing office. Ensure that all architectural, electrical, mechanical, civil, instrumentation, general layout drawings are at the correct revision.
- Ensure that all change management updates are captured and reflected on the appropriate drawings.
- Ensure that drawing documentation packages issued from projects are correct and are in line with site standards.
- Ensure compliance for all drawings and procedures that fall under the responsibility of the client.
- Assist with the development of draughting and documentation staff as required.
- Ensure all drawings are stored correctly in electronic and paper format and that all drawings issued and received by the department.
- Carrying as built surveys of existing P&ID drawings and ensure current drawings reflect the as built site conditions.
- Work closely with the Drawing Office Manager and Engineering Project Teams to develop solutions.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in line with Company QA & EHS Requirements and Procedures. Play an active role in the CAD Standards/Standard Operating Procedures input.
To succeed in this role you will have industrial experience in a similar role, preferably within the pharmaceutical, biotech or medical devices industries. You will have excellent experience with AutoCAD and any experience with 3D modelling software packages would be an advantage.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47418 in all correspondence