itContracting are currently seeking applications on behalf of our client, a global insurance provider and FinTech company, for a Front End Developer. This is a permanent position based in South Dublin.
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.
- Experience building responsive, single-page web applications using modern front-end technologies such as HTML5 and Angular v6+.
- Experience with modern browser technologies and JSON over REST-based data exchange.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using Enterprise Integration Patterns. REST, Mulesoft, SOA/Web services development a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Angular v6+, Typescript, Reactive Forms, rxJS, JQuery, Bootstrap, Angular Cli
- Continuous Integration: Maven, Nexus, Bamboo.
- Testing: Karma/Jasmine, Protractor.
- Source control: Git, Svn.
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools such as Confluence, BitBucket and Jira.
- UX and design sensibilities are beneficial.
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible, proactive and focused on all aspects of the approach to work.
- Enjoy working within a team and be capable of working under own initiative.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.