My client, based in West Dublin, are looking for an experienced web/graphic designer to join their business. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a business that really looks after their staff and offers a lot of strong development opportunity.
As the successful candidiate you will be tasked with the following:
- Create visually pleasing and mobile responsive websites
- Test designs across all main browsers, including mobile browsers
- Use Content Management System to import and create content
- Create visually pleasing hybrid mobile applications (iOS and Android)
- Creating graphical design mock ups
- Fix stylesheet (CSS) issues in product websites
- Work closely with product management and product development team
- Create Promotional material for marketing purposes (flyers, posters)
To be considered for the role you must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a fast paced web environment
- Excellent interaction design and information architecture skills demonstrated in a portfolio.
- Skilled with both CSS3 and HTML5
- Ability to create Responsive / Adaptive Designs
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
Additional skills and software that would be advantageous:
- Visual Studio
- CMS Experience
- Image preparation for Web and Print (flyers, posters)
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this role and would be interested in finding out more then please get in touch with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.