We are IT Recruitment Specialists partnered with a major company who require a C# Engineer. This is a permanent role based in Newry. You will be working for a global company that combines consultancy services and provider of products. They provide consultancy services to various end-clients in the financial, high-tech and energy sectors.
You will join the R&D team to oversee the design & development of C# application and interfaces within a larger R&D team.
* Communicate and collaborate with product architects on all implementations & enhancements
* Build unit and integration test suites to ensure all development and enhancements operates as expected
* Ensure product and applications utilise and remain up to date to the latest technology advances within the .NET technology stack.
* Keep project management up to date with current progress, status of development and issues as they arise Full SDLC activities from design, programming, testing, Scripting, installation
* Ensure that applications are developed to full usability in terms of robustness, scalability and security
* Ensuring all code complies with the highest security and technical standards
* Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another related field
* Minimum 3 years' experience in developing with C# .NET Core/Framework runtimes.
* Full understanding of SCM - Svn & Git
* Experience building applications using package management and build tools - nuget, msbuild, dotnet build, nuget.
* Understanding of high-performance programming; synchronous and asynchronous inter process communication Multithreading.
* Adaptable to a changing environment. Ability to understand the problem and provide solutions to improve team efficiency and performance
* Good understanding of Financial Services market