Senior Java Engineer & Dev Ops enthusiast to work with the best engineers, developers, researchers and product leaders in the world of communications technology, leading a new revolution in how businesses communicate via cloud, artificial intelligence, automation, and mobility.
What you will be doing
* Contribute to continuous integration and code deployment and releases.
* Review and ensure designs and implementations follow fault-tolerance and security best practices.
* Coordinate with multiple teams (dev) and ops teams as well as customer support teams.
* Passion and demonstrated experience in improving the reliability and operational automation of complex, multi-tier systems.
* Care about agility as much you care for scalability and availability. Continuous deployment keeps us focused on incremental releases. Even our biggest technical achievements roll out piece by piece, feature flagged out of sight.
* Develop necessary tools and processes and integrate with cloud services or third-party tools to make infrastructure and solution management a non-issue, especially clusters, job scheduling, and storage systems.
* Develop, deploy and monitor cloud and on-premise services to meet and exceed service-level agreements with stakeholders.
* CI/CD pipeline and Infrastructure automation
* Systems Engineering.
Ideally, you've built an exciting PaaS and/or SaaS products and loved the satisfaction that comes with knowing that people around the world are using something you've created. You can demonstrate a significant impact that your work has had on the product and/or the team. Join us to do the best work of your career.
Some of the skill you will need
* Strong Java development in a real-time distributed environment, Python and Bash scripting skills helpful.
* Experience beyond usage of Docker and container management systems like Kubernetes in production.
* Experience deploying applications to heterogeneous environments: cloud, on-prem (private cloud), and end-user (developer, car).
* Experience maintaining distributed systems in production with critical data availability.
* Technologies include - Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Istio, Springboot.
* Cloud Automation - Terraform & Ansible.
* Experience maintaining web application clusters.
* Experience maintaining systems in AWS (experience with other clouds is a plus).
* Experience securing infrastructure (AWS permissions, S3 architecture)