Do you want to make the difference, every day, with world-class technology and development teams to deliver the products that reach and delight the most avid consumers worldwide ?. The Engineering Services team is responsible to drive tools, innovation and development to ensure delivery of the leading entertainment products and ecosystems while improving the quality of life for every content creator and tester within our teams worldwide.
As engineering leaders, you will be self-driven, independent, able to conduct ROI analysis and to prioritize tasks based on them, achieve consensus with the various parties and work directly with stakeholders to drive change and influence the development processes.
Strategy & Planning
* Define the roadmap for the team by working with customers to delivery required technology, methods & process to successfully deliver on opportunities identified by working with global stakeholders.
* Provide strategic planning and direction in the area of integrating, testing, releasing and live services of solutions and infrastructures for the group:
* Lead the development of tools, services and release strategy.
* Validate requirements with stakeholders and design solutions in combination with members of the team.
Implementation & Deployment
* Provide technical oversight and direction to the local development teams.
* Conduct code reviews, and establish a robust quality assurance process, including continuous integration and static code analysis.
* Review and approve proposed development releases and oversee the release process for solutions.
* Monitor solution usage, performance and resolve any failures.
* Provide consulting to partners to drive collaboration and gain alignment on strategies at the component, sub-system, system-level, and services.
* Promote achievement of the team business goals and develop policies for sharing software code, technological innovation and business processes, and other intellectual property.
* Help create a strong and coherent technical community by developing excellent relationships with technical peers in game development teams and other groups throughout EA studios.
* Participate in recruitment, training & coaching of engineers
* 10+ years' experience with web development frameworks for both front end and back end development as a full-stack engineering lead and/or developer.
* Proven software industry technical experience working on quality verification tools, test automation and/or development process improvements.
* Experience working with multiple different types of data storage technologies, such as SQL based data stores document-based data stores (MongoDB, Couchbase, Elasticsearch, etc.)
* Experience with Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development, and experience leading a team in implementing these principals.
* Demonstrated organizational communication and management skills with a strong desire to contribute to a unique creative environment by utilizing worldwide talent.
* Project management skills demonstrated by the ability to define tasks in a well-organized manner, based on proper resource and time management.
* Angular JS, React, .Net Web API, Ruby on Rails, Spring/Play, C