Software Developer- C++
It's hard for a software developer that specialises in C++ to get around because let's face it, Belfast doesn't really have an abundance of opportunities available for that skillset and you've probably seen them all- except for this one.
We're working on something that can use your skills as they are, or offer you an opportunity to move towards more advanced iterations of C++. The opportunities available with our client, offers something for everybody, no matter the experience.
You'll get to work at your own pace, playing to your strengths while being afforded the opportunity to learn new stuff too. You'll also have fun while you're doing it.
What is the role?
Obviously we're looking for a software developer, but more importantly we're looking for someone that can get behind our client's vision. If you can do that, you'll be given the opportunity to:
* Work collaboratively with some of the country's most talented C++ experts.
* Make your strengths your team's strengths, by actively mentoring the next wave of truly great software developers to excel in Belfast.
* Develop large scale applications that have a real world impact- your code will see the light of day.
* You'll develop a whole host of skills that will make your skill set future-proof in the ever developing Belfast tech space.
Who will you work for?
A pioneering technology company that takes care of their people. They've won awards and offer services that range from:
* Bespoke software development and delivery.
* Commercial product development and data analytics.
* Training; further advancing the C++ skillset in Belfast.
What's in it for you?
Quite a lot actually- here are just a few of the benefits:
* Shiny new offices- far away from the uber professional/industrial settings we often associate with C++.
* You'll get to work in a company full of software developers, where "I.T" isn't just the department you work in.
* You'll get paid well- £40,000-£50,000 alongside a 10% bonus and free medical.
* You'll also get tax free purchases on the latest and greatest technology.
What do we need from you?
A CV and 4+ years' experience in C++. Simple. Anything else is a bonus.
Apply now and we'll have chat in detail. If you're keen, we'll talk you through the process and get the conversation with our client.