Senior Systems Administrator
- Location: Cork City Centre
- Job type: 6-month day rate contract
itContracting have an immediate requirement for a Senior Systems Administrator on site with our enterprise client in Cork City Centre.
- Responsible for the uptime, maintenance and technical support of entire Windows Infrastructure. Infrastructure consists of 4 major data Centre encompassing a number of independent divisions.
- Monitor and advise on any performance issues and capacity planning
- Provide input, advice and technical support on any future projects or upgrades
- Collaborate with technical teams and vendors to provide technical assistance when required for all aspects of the windows Infrastructure
- Provide training and mentoring with rest of Wintel team
- Serve as technical escalation for windows issues, supporting both application and operational teams through system analysis, diagnosis, troubleshooting, performance analysis and resolution
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.