Applications Architect Belfast. Work within projects and L&D.
Your new company
This All- Ireland company want to hire an Applications Architect. They are looking for an expert in their field and someone who is strong in the discipline of designing a solution. My client are a leader in the digital space and they want to hire an Architect who knows what good looks like and who can talk to non-technical users and relay concepts.
Your new role
This job will give you the opportunity to lead design of new applications, as well as incremental changes to existing applications.In this unique role you will provide technical leadership to applications development team, collaborating on designs and conducting solution reviews. At a high level this Architect job is about the design and at a low level this job involves code. Are you comfortable talking to stakeholders explaining the effectiveness of solutions. And from a technical and engineering perspective, you will ensure that enterprise wide application design standards are consistently applied to allow for the successful delivery of business requirements and to simplify the realisation of future business needs. 80% of the work you will do will involve working on projects and as this is a company that is always looking for the next big innovation they will want you to spend 20% of your time on R&D.
What you'll need to succeed
* Extensive experience in working as part of multi-discipline teams through significant application architecture projects including direct hands on experience in enterprise-level architecture and design
* Extensive experience of leading high and low level solution designs at conceptual, logical and physical levels for .NET/C# applications built to support customer orientated solutions
* Experience of cloud technologies, solutions and future cloud strategies
* Experience of the application of DevOps pipelines to support continuous integration & continuous delivery
* Technically competent in application design techniques and patterns and the application of reference architectures
What you'll get in return
This job comes with a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.