The ideal Senior UI Developer will have an excellent understanding of the software development cycle, also including previous experience with mobile applications; from requirement gathering through to development, testing and maintenance.
They are looking for someone who considers themselves innovative and independent, who is driven and a good team-player. Someone who stands for quality and commitment to building real expertise.
Skills and Requirements
* Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Experience with Apache Cordova and other frameworks for mobile platforms highly desirable
* Expert with CSS Pre-Processers (SASS and/or LESS) and Bootstrap or Foundation experience
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* The ideal candidate will have experience building Web Applications
* Capable of working independently to resolve issues and/or identify solutions
* Strong analytical and communication skills
With a world-class team of devoted and passionate individuals, this is a fantastic time to join a company who have the stability of an established enterprise, but the energy and innovation of a start-up.
Interviews are already underway so if you would like to be considered, apply immediately.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.