Senior Web Developer
Our client is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London which provides engineering, architecture, design, planning, project management and consulting services for all aspects of the built environment.
They are currently looking for a Senior Web Developer to work on a 6-12-month project in their offices in Galway.
The successful candidate will work with Development Team and coordinate with our client's global teams.
It provides a truly unique opportunity to join a successful organization, that is heavily investing in digital transformation
* Develop web Front End interfaces, Back End APIs/services.
* Architect solutions to deliver product from MVPs to full stack solutions.
* Be a technical leader who can drive and challenge our client's technical direction.
* Lead a development team of web developers
* Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
* At least 5+ years in a software development role
* Solid experience of modern frameworks, tools and cloud technologies.
* Ability to work independently and solve technical problems with little supervision.
* A passion and enthusiasm for developing from MVP to full solutions.
* Experience leading a team.
* Excellent collaborator and communicator.
* Should have experience in some of the following:
* Front End: React, Node.js, Express
* Backend: Node.js, Python, AWS Lambda, REST
* Database: MsSql, PostgreSQL
* Cloud: AWS, Azure
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918852FK
Role: Contract Web Developer
Location: Co. Galway
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
Feel free to contact us for further information.
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.