My Client are experts in Operations Management. For many years they have trained some of the world’s biggest companies’ managers to be more effective in their roles. Due to their continued success, they are currently seeking a QA Engineer to join their growing team. The successful candidate will have specialised in testing and automation tools.
Apply for the QA Engineer role above or contact John Egan for more information.
Responsibilities of the QA Engineer role:
• You’ll form a key part of a team of developers, Technical Architects and test engineers, working on our SaaS product
• Lead the drive to automate our testing from UI through to data layer,
• Develop and maintain our test automation software
• Write new test applications, suites and tools to ensure that our ControlIq product is reliable and performant
• You’ll also build on a strong working relationship with Microsoft, picking their experts’ brains for advice on development and automation
Required Skills and Experience for the QA Engineer role:
• Expertise in Selenium (Web Driver and IDE), Cypress, QUnit, MSTest / nUnit, jQuery,
• CI/CD experience to automate the automation of test runs nightly with reporting
• Being able to understand requirements and functionality of our software systems Being able to cover as much functionality as possible from an automated point of view
• Integrating into the development team both from a technical and process perspective
• Experience in leading a team of automation engineers, promoting good practises