Enterprise People are currently seeking a Technical Support Analyst for a leading Dublin city centre based client.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s existing Helpdesk team working to resolve IT issues and implement new technologies. As the Technical Support Analyst, you will be responsible for diagnosing hardware and software faults, helping to solve the issue (s) in person or over the phone.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where you will gain valuable experience working with market-leading technologies.
The Technical Support Analyst will:
• Respond to IT inquiries concerning system software and applications
• Log all incidents into a ticketing system, including a description of the problem and the implemented solution
• Work with end users and international offices to resolve as many support requests as possible prior to escalation
• Implement computer systems and modify existing applications based on users' needs and business requirements
• Provide Hardware Support (Laptops, Printers etc)
• Provide technical support on bespoke applications (full training provided)
• Follow issues through to completion to ensure resolution
• Do follow-ups with the users and business partners to confirm that their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 1+ Years’ Technical Support experience
• Good Windows 7/10 Support experience
• Good MS Office support experience
• MS Certification a plus
• Good problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People on 01 628 7800 for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.