itContracting are seeking immediate applications for a Data Analyst, the is a 6-month contract located in Dublin 2. This contract could also extend for up to 1 year.
The following non-exhaustive list of Key Deliverables, are applicable to the current Role sought:
- Working with the existing Project team.
- To develop a risk matrix around the data.
- To develop a method for resolving data conflict.
- Work on general data analysis tasks as they arise.
- To develop a test plan.
- To develop a Roll back plan.
- Data analytical tools such as R, SPSS, SQL, Crystal or equivalent and data visualisation tools
- Integrating data from a range of sources, including relational databases and Lotus Notes Databases, structured and unstructured data
- Data search and analytics engines, such as Elasticsearch, Biztalk or equivalent, non-SQL databases and related technologies which are deployed in the current build
- Developing and maintaining data dictionaries used to control access to and manipulation of databases
- Data migration projects covering both structured and unstructured data sets.
- Advising project teams in the application of effective data mapping and structuring strategies to affect the migration from legacy applications to allow the business to introduce new technologies and processes
- Setting up and delivering data modelling, data governance, data cleansing and data management arrangements with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing reports on progress, anomalies, risks and issues associated with the overall project to a range of stakeholders
- Providing analysis to senior management/ non-technical audiences on matters of policy and best practice by interpreting, executing and documenting complex data sets into formats suitable for presentation to advance the overall project
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.