Senior Infrastructure Engineer required to join an expanding IT managed service provider in Sligo. This is an office-based role focusing on different client implementation projects and will require some collaboration with the Dublin based team. This role will suit an ambitious engineer who can take ownership for specific implementation projects across various client’s premises.
· Take full ownership for onsite system / network implementation project work
· Understand customer’s ICT infrastructure, business systems, information and security requirements.
· Carry out onsite installation, configuration and maintenance of client hardware, software & infrastructure.
· Provide technical escalation support including call logging and knowledge management
· Customer account management & managing and communicating with 3rd party vendors.
· 4+ years experience in a similar role in a managed IT services organization
· Relevant Certifications MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, etc
· Working experience of:
o MS server and cloud infrastructure
o LAN WAN Firewall (Sonicwall mainly)
o Disaster Recovery and Backup products (local/cloud)
o Systems Administration (Active Directory, Group Policy)
o Hardware (PCs, laptops, printers/scanners, mobile devices)
· Company vehicle
· Annual performance-related bonus
· Health insurance,
· Pension Contribution