My client, a world leader in their field, have an exciting opportunity available for a Quality Manager to join their team in Dublin.
In this role you will work on implementing a Quality Management System (QMS) to be followed by the software engineering team all the way through the SDLC - from requirements to release. You will have experience with ITIL / ISO 9001 and auditing. You will be taking a brand-new role so will have the opportunity to set the processes / strategy from scratch as you see fit
This is not initially a people management role, but there will eventually be a team of 2-3 people implementing the QMS so it will eventually progress into some people management too
* At least 8 years' experience in software development industry
* Previous experience in a Quality Manager role (or similar)
* Experience defining and implementing a Quality Management System
* Experience creating software quality assurance plans / strategies
* Defining KPI's and general standards for QA - documentation, audits etc
* Knowledge of ITIL / ISO 9001
* Experience in an Agile environment
* Knowing the difference between 'Quality Assurance' and 'Software Testing'
* Competitive Salary (based on experience)
* 21 days leave (increasing with service - up to 25)
For more info on this, or to find out what else is available, contact Seamus at Reperio or apply via the link
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.