Enterprise People are currently seeking a Solutions Architect for a leading Dublin city centre based client. Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Solutions Architect will be responsible for our client’s existing architecture, support the evolution of their digital architecture and play a key role in migrating to the Cloud (MS Azure PaaS).
This is a key role on the applications team, where you will work with all areas of IT (applications, DevOps, I&O, security etc.) and act as the central point of contact for all decisions & questions around the architecture of digital systems.
The Solutions Architect will:
• Act as an expert for the solutions team in the planning, design, and delivery of complex IT solutions
• Advise teams on IT technology standard requirements, methodology and processes
• Support architecture governance
• Asses new technologies by conducting proof of concept style investigations
• Conduct reviews of existing solutions and identify risks and potential improvements (e.g. cost, efficiency or simplification)
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd level qualification
• 10+ Years’ experience in a complex IT environment managing enterprise solutions
• Experience designing reliable, scalable and secure solutions
• Microsoft product, cloud concepts and modern web technologies experience
• Good concepts (encryption, authentication, firewalls,), and mitigation of security threats (injection, DoS) experience
• Positive influencer with ability to influence people at all levels of the organisation
• Experience writing and presenting detailed architectural design documents
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.