ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A leading asset manager and provider of third-party loan and advisory services. Established in September 2012, the company has operations in Dublin and Shannon, employing over 400 people. The company has over €16 billion of loan and commercial real estate assets under management. These are comprised of commercial real estate portfolios and residential mortgages, as well as personal, small and medium enterprise (SME) and overdraft loans. The company is part of a Global Group, a diversified, global financial services business. The Group focuses on three key disciplines across the residential and commercial property sectors: Lending, Advisory and Asset Management. The Group is headquartered in Australia, where it has been operating since 2001.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The purpose of the Head of Residential MI & Reporting & Analytics is to effectively work with stakeholders to understand and deliver management information (MI) and reporting requirements. They will lead and co-ordinate a team of analysts to generate, analyze and present timely and accurate information for key operational and business activities, delivering strategic and insightful analysis to support external and internal clients. This role will be the primary contact for all Residential Clients across multiple portfolios including existing and new business. Importantly, this role must ensure that these functions are carried out in line with controlled policies, procedures, legislative and regulatory requirements while providing exceptional client service and minimizing risk.
Leadership & Team Development
• To successfully lead the Management Information team towards achieving its goals.
• To ensure the ongoing and appropriate development of staff to enable them to achieve their full potential.
• Drive cross-training and development across the team so that all team members gain a strong understanding of and experience in dealing with all asset/loan portfolio types
• To create and maintain a positive culture within the group.
• To ensure “living the values” of the organization is the status quo.
Reporting & Analysis
• Lead the design and delivery of systems, processes and dashboards for the streamlined production and analysis of quality management information to support management decision making
• Provide robust, reliable business reporting and analysis in a user-friendly format which meets the needs of operational/business leaders and their teams
• Ensure high-quality client and investor reporting is delivered across all loan portfolios and act as the key contact point for all reporting related queries from and interaction with clients and investors.
• Validate data and conduct thorough data analysis to identify and communicate to Business Leader opportunities, threats and best practice in order to drive continuous performance improvement
• Deliver insightful analysis and reporting to support ExCo and management team in closely monitoring performance
• Preparation of presentations and business analysis reports to internal and external customers and regulatory bodies
• Understand and be able to explain clearly how data is created, its relevance and significance as well as an assessment of data to produce findings/ recommendations
Business Development & Portfolio Strategy Support
• Support Commercial Analytics Manager in providing various data analytics and reporting input that may be required for tender submissions and other requirements associated with new business opportunities.
• Work with Commercial Analytics Manager and project teams in determining MI and Reporting requirements for new portfolios being on-boarded and/or off-boarded.
• Support Commercial Analytics Manager and operational leaders in preparation of annual strategic business plans across residential and consumer loan portfolios by providing detailed and up to date data across loan portfolios.
• Assist in the Due Diligence phase of portfolio trades and carrying out appropriate risk analysis through MI
• Oversee and coordinate team involvement in cross-functional teams as directed by Commercial Analytics Manager/Business Leaders to support Management Information capability across the business
• Respond to ad-hoc reporting requests
• Maintain awareness of Management Information requirements across the business.
Key Performance Indicators:
Relevance, accuracy and timeliness of reports and analysis Recommendations to Business owners on process/data improvements Feedback from Business leaders, internal and external customers Compliance with data policies, standards and procedures Data quality Success of implementation Achievement of goals as set for each project Quality of input and Customer feedback
Skills & Experience:
At least 2 years’ experience managing a small team (essential) Relevant degree or similar qualification/ Management Information qualification or similar Previous experience of producing and analysing a wide range of management information in a fast-paced environment Previous experience of presenting management information to senior management Previous experience within financial services and exposure to a range of asset types including residential mortgages, commercial real estate mortgages and consumer finance products Knowledge/understanding of the mortgage securitisation market (RMBS/CMBS) Microsoft Office Experience in the following IT applications: SAS or SQL, Data warehouse experience, Visual Basic Programming, Process Improvement Experience (desirable)
Compensation: Offer can go up to 78,000
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Amanda Melo.
+353 90 6450662
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!