Director, Software Development
If you've reached a senior level at your current software development company, you're probably feeling the itch to become a director sometime soon- you're probably also feeling your head press gently against your company's glass ceiling.
Belfast can also be a bit of a wasteland when it comes to positions opening at a site lead/director level in a company that's adopted modern approaches and technologies in the realm of software development. There's always FDI opportunities, but dust could gather on your CV before you have the opportunity to submit it to a company with genuine, long term plans and stability.
This is a role that goes against the grain- a director role in an established yet growing company that has mastered all elements of the software development process.
Who are they?
* They're new but not new- 2019 was a year they made a genuine impact and they need you to continue to shake things up in 2020 and beyond.
* They build things from scratch, taking new technologies and applying them to real world situations- engineering everything from applications that enable the elderly and vulnerable of our society to live in their own homes, to cutting-edge IoT devices.
This is a director role within a growing technology company with a stellar reputation for technical excellence. It will see you:
* Be a technical SME (subject matter expert), ensuring development best practices are being applied (alongside the most appropriate use of technology) across the entire SDLC.
* Building teams through recruitment and advancing the technical capacity of your current team members.
* Implementing agile best practices- advancing DevOps functions within the company.
* Mentoring engineers, using your advanced technical acumen to solve complex issues faced by your teams across the SDLC.
You've made a career from leaving your mark across Belfast's technology marketplace. This leadership experience is underpinned by:
* Personal hands-on experience leading the development and deployment of large-scale cloud applications.
* Can still code/review code and keeps abreast of new technologies in the hopes of applying these as a solution to real world and commercial problems.
* The ability to mentor, train and recruit engineers that contribute to a collaborative/agile working culture.
* Experience in software architecture, software development and delivery- ie still knows code.
This role offers:
* A salary of up to £90,000 per year depending on experience.
* Healthcare, bonus, pension, tax benefits.
Apply now and we can have a no-strings chat where I can fill you in with the finer details. If interested, we'll work together to process an official application.