Your new company
This organisation is one of the largest IT employers in Northern Ireland and is known for offering good training opportunities and flexibility to their staff. They are going through rapid expansion and are in need of data scientists to help in their machine learning efforts.
Your new role
In this new career you will be responsible for leading and development of a team of junior
problem solvers. Specifically, the job will involve:
* Understanding business and technical requirements; develop, document and implement solution design
* Hands on delivery of solutions throughout the entire life cycle, including day-to-day management of ongoing engagements
* Ensure that deliverables meet or exceed functional, technical and performance requirements
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Assisting in upskilling your team and ensuring successful delivery
What you'll need to succeed
The requirements for this position are as follows:
* 3+ years for senior associate level 5+ years at managerial level
* Strong skills in writing SQL queries
* Willingness to expand technical knowledge in a broad range of client facing projects
* Have a strong understanding of working methodologies such as Agile, and Waterfall.
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a opportunity to learn in a large scale organisation with vast opportunities for progression. Alongside this you will be offered a benefits package totalling between £5,000 - £7,000 as well as a 10% bonus (linked to performance).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.