My Client are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate Infrastructure & Systems Engineer who is comfortable working in a fast paced, highly adaptable environment. You will be responsible for support and implementation of a global IP network infrastructure systems.
This is a great opportunity for an IP engineer to demonstrate their professional and executive ability, working with experienced engineers at the cutting edge of IoT technologies.
* Designing and supporting IT infrastructure including VMWare, storage, networks and servers
* Designing and supporting the network architecture on cloud-based infrastructure services
* Communicating with both external and internal clients to ensure a robust and scalable network infrastructure is provided
* Security conscious on all layers of network.
* 5 years' experience working with VMware and Linux operating systems.
* Strong understanding of cloud network technologies and the ability to provide collaboration between traditional and new infrastructure technologies
* Experience with the networking technologies i.e. BGP, OSPF, Firewalls (FortiGate and CheckPoint), IPSec VPN, Cisco ASR & Nexus, VRFs
* Experience working datacentre environments including racking, cabling and documenting
* Demonstrated expertise in troubleshooting TCP/IP issues.
* Telecom experience
* Proven aggressive timelines.
* Excellent documentation skills.
For more information on this role please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.