ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A leading asset manager and provider of third-party loan and advisory services. Established in September 2012, the company has operations in Dublin and Shannon, employing over 400 people. The company has over €16 billion of loan and commercial real estate assets under management. These are comprised of commercial real estate portfolios and residential mortgages, as well as personal, small and medium enterprise (SME) and overdraft loans. The company is part of a Global Group, a diversified, global financial services business. The Group focuses on three key disciplines across the residential and commercial property sectors: Lending, Advisory and Asset Management. The Group is headquartered in Australia, where it has been operating since 2001.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The purpose of the MI & Reporting Analyst is to generate, analyse and present information for key operational and business activities in order to deliver insightful analysis and reporting to support Business Managers and Senior Management Team. Ensuring that this will be carried out in line with controlled policies, procedures and legislative requirements while providing exceptional customer service and minimising risk. The individual will have responsibility for key Regulatory Reporting, working cross-functionally and dealing with external stakeholders.
• Analysis & Reporting
• Responsible for key Regulatory Reporting and working cross-functionally to ensure the highest data integrity at all times.
• Design and establish systems, processes and dashboards for the production and analysis of quality management information to support management decision making
• Provide robust, reliable business reporting and analysis in a user-friendly format
• Validate data and conduct thorough data analysis to identify and communicate to Business Leader opportunities, threats and best practice in order to drive continuous performance improvement
• Deliver insightful analysis and reporting to support ExCo and management team in closely monitoring performance
• Gather and collate information as required to complete monthly reporting
• Preparation of presentations and business analysis reports to internal and external customers and regulatory bodies
• Understand and be able to explain clearly how data is created, its relevance and significance as well as an assessment of data to produce findings/recommendations
• Data Governance
• Assist in the development and maintenance of data quality standards
• Develop formal procedures, documentation and templates for assessment and analysis of data
• Promote Data Governance best practice
• Project Involvement
• Perform impact analysis work on planned operational changes and project initiatives for operations departments
• Work as a member of cross-functional teams as directed by CCO/Business Leaders to ensure reporting aspects of projects/systems changes are considered and issues resolved
• Respond to ad-hoc reporting requests
• Support colleagues and maintain awareness of wider Management Information requirements across the Commercial team
Key Performance Indicators
• Relevance, accuracy and timeliness of reports and analysis
• Recommendations to Business owners on process/data improvements
• Feedback from Business leaders, internal and external customers
• Compliance with data policies, standards and procedures
• Data quality
• Success of implementation
• Achievement of goals as set for each project
• Quality of input and Customer feedback
Skills & Experience
• Previous experience of producing and analysing a wide range of management information in a fast-past environment
• Previous experience of presenting management information to senior management
• Previous experience in using WPS, SAS or SQL coding/scripting
• Relevant degree or similar qualification (desirable)
• Management Information qualification or similar (desirable)
• Experience working with data warehouse structures
• Process improvement experience
• Previous experience within financial services and exposure to a range of asset types including residential mortgages commercial real estate mortgages and consumer finance products
• Previous experience within a property, lending, portfolio management or debt servicing/restructuring business
Compensation: Offer can go up to 55,000
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Amanda Melo.
+353 90 6450662
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!