Database Developer - Dublin - Fintech
My client, an exciting Fintech company, based in West Dublin, are currently seeking to recruit an ambitious and driven database developer to join their expanding team. You should have experience with SaaS platforms and be familiar with financial terminology. As well as this you should be an expert in SQL. You will have an outstanding career here with the opportunity to be in a management position within a short space of time.
* You will work on ETL and database, programming extensively in SQL.
* You will support application/database development.
* You will work with tools such as Git, BitBucket, AWS tools, and Jira.
* You will constantly up-skill on new data-related technologies and solve complex problems.
* You will support production activities particularly data ingestion.
* You will work on troubleshooting issues.
* You will mentor more junior engineers and perform SQL reviews.
* 4+ years of relevant software development experience.
* Experience in RDBMS concepts and SQL.
* Familiar at Scrum/Agile methodologies.
* Strong troubleshooting experience.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
* Strong communicator,
* Experience improving Database end performance.
* Relevant 3rd level Computer Science or similar qualification.
To hear more about this exciting new opportunity, please feel free to contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 for a confidential discussion.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.