Your new company
This organisation is a global firm with a presence in over 150 countries. This means they are world-renowned and have a fantastic reputation for providing high end financial and tech services to their customers.
Your new role
Your job will centre around the following things:
* Assessing clients IT environments that support financial statements
* Assisting organisations in the identification and management information security risks
* Identifying and managing data privacy, data protection risks and compliance requirements
* Identify performance gaps compared to leading practice.
What you'll need to succeed
To be suitable for this role the ideal candidate must have good knowledge and experience with the following:
* Performing internal IT audits
* Information and Cyber Security
* IT risk framework development
* IT controls design
* IT SOX
* Third party reporting
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary with bonus based on both individual and team performance. The role also induces support for flexible working, well-being insurance and healthcare.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.