C# Software Controls Engineer
My Client is a well-established niche Software company based in Cork City. They are currently seeking a C# Software Controls Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will possess software controls experience (e.g. Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Hardware, Equipment, Automation, Handheld/POS any or even other sectors).
Apply for the C# Software Controls Engineer role above, or contact Seamus Breslin for more information.
Responsibilities of the C# Software Controls Engineer role:
• Play a vital part in an innovative software product
• Linking the hardware technology of the company to the SASS offering they now offer to clients
Required Skills and Experience for the C# Software Controls Engineer role:
• Control Technologies
• Mathematical Calculations
• Ideally C# , if not any if the following – Java, C++, C embedded, Delphi , etc
• Want to work in a varied and complex role developing new applications in C# / .Net , yet still maintain legacy applications and working on a number of Projects that’s will involve Control Technologies as this is essential to fully understand the full span of the project and take ownership
#C#SoftwareControlsEngineer #C# #Developer #AutomationIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00353 1 2449520)