Agile Delivery Manager (Principal)
We are an organisation that feel passionately about developing effective technology solutions that actually help to solve real world problems. With nearly 35 years of expertise we pride ourselves on our ability to develop cutting edge, multi million pound bespoke digital solutions for our trusted partners.
As a sunday times top 10 employer we are proud to develop digital products that people love using and be a company that people love working for. We are looking for an agile delivery manager to join our vibrant and rapidly growing team in Belfast to help continue in the development of our widely successful digital products.
We help our clients to develop digital solutions by examining issues which have been identified by the millions of people that use our products every single day. The successful agile delivery manager will need to be significant experience in the management of cross functional, multi-disciplinary teams. If you are a talented agile delivery manager on the market for a rewarding and challenging role at the forefront of digital solutions then I would love to hear from you.
Please feel free to apply and I will be in touch directly with you with further information.
Requirements for the successful agile delivery manager
* Demonstrable success managing and delivering software/web application-based projects using agile methodology.
* Broad technology experience, awareness of current technology trends and a solid understanding of software engineering practices and behaviours.
* Lead the end to end delivery in a large scale software development/ web applications programme.
* Agile enthusiast through and through.
* Management of large teams consisting of Scrum Masters, Developers, Test Engineers etc.
* Budgeting, forecasting and pre-sales experience.
* Knowledge of at least one industry vertical (e.g. Public Services, Health or Government).
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 base + excellent package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Paul Allen