My client, based in Dublin City Centre, are currently looking for an experienced Product Designer to joing their rapidly expanding team.
As the succesful candidate you will be tasked with the following roles and responsibilities:
The responsibilities of the role will include but will not be limited to:
* Lead the creative process for our UX designs within a multidisciplinary team
* Organize and lead workshops to help the development of the more junior team members.
* Collaborate with other team members to provide mentorship and lead by example to ensure UX team efficiency and effectiveness in delivering on the project and team goals.
* Dealing with a range of different clients and ensuring that the team are performing to the standards they expect.
* Ensure appropriate UX methodologies and design best practices persist on projects - so that design decisions result in optimal end-user experiences and outcomes.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following criteria:
* 7+ years of relevant experience as a UX/UI Designer
* A strong collaborator across diverse groups
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience working with cross-functional teams in an Agile environment
* Previous experience with Enterprise Solutions would be a plus
As the successful client you would not only benefit from a great work environment, but you would receive a competitive salary and benefits package
If you are interested with the role then please get in contact with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.