I am currently working with a marketing agency based in Dublin City Centre, to find an experienced UX/UI designer to join their team. This is asuperb opportunity to work with a business with some high profile clients that you will get the opportunity to work with.
If you are successful in your application, then you will have the following roles and responsibilities:
* Deliver engagements of all sizes from solo projects to large scale projects.
* Be well versed in both UX and UI best practices
* Deliver compelling, articulate presentations using various tools and techniques to support spoken content.
* Collaborate closely with clients to ensure the success of all projects
To be considered for the role you must meet the following criteria:
* Experience working across the project lifecycle from research phases right through to prototyping and final delivery.
* Knowledge of UX design research skills across qualitative and quantitative methodologies and experience in how to use them effectively in collaboration with others.
* Relevant experience in UX Design and well versed with related design disciplines like Visual Design, UI design, Service Design etc.
* Proven experience with Design Systems and creating style guides
* Experience working alongside developers as a part of an agile team
* A solid development base would be very advantageous
* Recognised Degree or similar experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a superb design team and work on projects with some very recognisable global companies.
If you are interested in the role then please get in touch with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.