Our Client have created a brand-new role for an experience infrastructure engineer to join their team. Responsible for coordinating and supporting the data centre operations including all ICT systems at multiple On- Premise and Cloud locations as well as playing a key role in identifying, evaluating operational strategies on new systems, enhancement existing systems.
* Manage all aspects of hardware and virtual infrastructure and third-party support including, VMware vSphere, IBM Storwize SAN, HPE and Lenovo Servers and Brocade Switches
* Responsible for success of Backup, Replication and Recovery using Veeam and VMware SRM
* Ensure enterprise hardware, software and related services are patched and hardened
* Implement best practice service methodologies including Disaster Recovery, Capacity Planning, Incident Management, Change Management and Infrastructure Monitoring.
* Responsible for Disaster Recovery processes and procedures, including backups, testing and site recovery management
* Adopt a risk management approach to Data Centre operations and ensure risk logs are created and managed
* Maintain and support on premise/cloud Microsoft based software suite and company related applications/databases which includes Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange/Office 365, SQL, Dynamics CRM/CRM 365, WSUS, System centre Configuration Manager, Azure
* Provide and support other company's applications ie TMS, PSA, Microsoft Power BI
* Ensure enterprise hardware, company applications, software and related services are patched, secure and hardened ie align to ISO 27001 standard
* Define, implement and maintain standards to control and monitor user access is
* keep secure to include all system, databases and applications.
* 5 years' experience in a data centre
* 5 years' experience disaster recovery
* VSphere (Certification desirable)
* Active Directory (Certification desirable)
* Excellence in DR strategy and implementation
* Experience in ISO27001
For more information on this role please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.