Oracle DBA - Dublin
My client, a leading Fintech company is currently looking for an Oracle DBA to join their team.
In this role, you will be providing technical solutions & support to the business and ensuring the highest standards of availability, integrity and performance from the business systems.
Applicants should have Oracle database experience with SQL & PL/SQL.
* Design, development, performance monitoring & tuning
* Responsible for problem escalation to the development team
* Providing trend analysis to the service management team
* Responsible for the implementation & release of database changes
* Programming experience with PL/SQL
* Oracle DBA experience with 11g/12c
* Experience with SQL Server
* Experience and skilled at writing and debugging complex SQL
* Experience in a 24/7 environment
This is a great opportunity with benefits including bonus structure, pension, healthcare, social events and more.
You will be invested in from day one and grow an outstanding career here.
If you are interested, please feel free to get in contact with Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000 for a confidential discussion.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.