Agile Product Owner needed to join a global market-leader operating in 20+ countries currently. This is a full-time permanent role (based in Sandyford, Dublin 18, beside green Luas stop) with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities. The Product Owner will work with cross functional technical team based in Dublin (made up of software engineers, business analysts and testers)
· Create a product roadmap aligned to the product strategy
· Define the backlog by creating user stories and features with business value identified on each item.
· Define Sprint goals for the development team.
· Set clear priorities, ensuring the team understands the product backlog, and provide all necessary input into sprint planning sessions.
· Working with stakeholders, to identify needs, validate, set product scope, and deepen knowledge of customer and user needs.
· Keep the stakeholders updated on the progress and content of the next releases
· 3+ years’ experience as Product Owner for digital customer facing web applications
· Full knowledge of the SDLC using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
· Experience of working with onshore/nearshore and offshore partners
· Ability to translate business needs into requirements; Strong Analytical / Business Analysis skills
· Formal Project Management qualification in Scrum/Kanban or Product Ownership
· Experience working with Jira (or similar)
· Excellent starting salary
· Private Healthcare
· Educational Assistance
· 6% Pension Scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- Remote working / flexi hours