Opportunity to help drive innovation across multiple products used by millions of users!
Join Global leading provider of API solutions as their DevOps Cloud Architect working with a global dynamic team supporting the full development life cycle of their cloud SaaS-based products.
If you have a passion for microservices, databases, automation, security, scripting and cloud-based platforms like AWS and Azure then we want to hear from you.
* Develop strategies and plans to drive adoption of cloud best practices
* Remain informed on new AWS and cloud technologies and identify creative opportunities for their adoption.
* Establish and document standards and best practices around the utilization of cloud services
* Participate in design activities and provide hands-on technical expertise to engineering teams with the adoption of cloud services
* Communicate and share cloud strategy and best practices to all engineering teams.
* Continually identify opportunities to optimize the existing cloud utilization practices and help create plans to implement them
* Share practical, real-world learnings about the behaviour of cloud services to help engineering teams avoid pitfalls both straightforward and obscure
What we are looking for:
* Experience architecting cloud solutions (Azure, AWS, Google, Etc)
* Excellent knowledge of cloud architecture best practices, including security and disaster recovery
* Experience with relational/NoSQL databases such as MySQL and MongoDB
* Experience architecting software-as-a-service solutions
* Experience with hybrid on-premises and software-as-a-service products
* Experience migrating legacy systems to the cloud
* Experience in architect, design, development of enterprise applications and systems
* Enabling and facilitating Proof of Concepts
For detailed job spec and confidential conversation please apply below