Senior Product Owner
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Product Owner to join one of the world’s leading providers in their industry. Our client is responsible for providing software development for many different large-scale business applications. They have been setting the standards over the last 40 years creating innovative and customer centric software solutions using cutting edge technology.
To Apply for the Senior Product Owner send your CV via the link or contact Ryan Wannenburg for more information.
Responsibilities for the Senior Product Owner
• Part of the team that identifies, key operational opportunities for the Business.
• Defining and delivering first class enrolment capabilities
• Working with internal customers to elicit, capture, analyse, refine their requirements
• Creating personas and documenting. The Senior Product Owner has content and prioritization authority of the Team Backlog and is expected to lead the development of solutions that effectively customer journeys
• Representing the voice of the customer throughout the product development cycle
• Working with UX designers to help specify designs into requirements and writing user stories where applicable
• Collaborating with architects, designers and developers on the definition of technical solutions
• Researching the latest digital and innovation trends both inside and outside our industry.
• Identifying opportunities for applying those trends to real challenges in our businesses
• Driving the content for each release iteration in line with product goals and business value
• A track record of defining and delivering great products that have a significant business impact
• A passion for identifying opportunities for improvement and the ability to make those a reality
• Experience working on agile projects
• Experience with customer research, creating persona’s, mapping customer journey’s, user stories, etc.
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Ability to Innovate new solutions and engage a team in building those solutions
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Decisive. After collaborating with stakeholders, you will own the priorities and ensure delivery
• Strong facilitation and influencing skills
• A skilled communicator who can work effectively with multiple cross-functional teams
• Proven ability to translate business needs to technology leaders and vice versa.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
• Creative thinker and problem solver who can confidently express complex ideas in an articulate, concise manner.
• Demonstrates high levels of ownership and accountability. Self-starter and ability to effectively chart a path forward in ambiguous situations or under a general direction
• Ability to maintain fast pace, adequately consider alternatives, make tough calls, foster great teamwork, and have fun. and identify and address skill needs and gaps for continuous improvement of self and team.
• Able to effectively coach and mentor
#SeniorProductOwner #ProductOwner #PO #Agile
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)